The District Judging Contests will be on the following dates at the locations listed below:
- District Dairy, Wool & Horse Judging participants must submit names by February 1, 2018 to the District Office. There will be no additional registration fee.
- All other contests (Livestock, Meats, and Soil) must register via 4-H CONNECT by March 30, 2018.
- Wool, mohair, range evaluation & Grass ID need to notify the District 4-H Specialist of participation by March 30, 2018.
- An entry fee of $10.00 per INDIVIDUAL will be charged for Livestock, Meats and Soil Judging Contests.
- Teams will NOT be designated on 4-H Connect. All participants will sign up as individuals for their particular contest. Team designations will be made at registration on the day of the contest.
For further information, visit the District 11 Multi-District Judging website.