District 11 4-H is pleased to announce the 9th Annual Coastal Bend Classic Clinic & Show on December 1 & 2, 2018 at the San Patricio County Fairgrounds in Sinton, TX!
New for 2018:
- Specie clinics for Beef, Swine, Sheep, Goats, Poultry, and Rabbits will be held on Saturday, December 1.
- Specie shows for Steers, Heifers, Sheep, & Goats will be held Sunday, December 2.
- FREE Dinner & Social for participants who RSVP. Speed Judging and games will take place during this time.
2018 Speakers & Judges
- Sheep – Dr. Shawn Ramsey, sponsored by Ful- O-Pep Feeds
- Goats – Scott Mauney, retired County Extension Agent
- Poultry (clinic only) – Keith Staggs, Purina Honor Show Chow Ambassador
- Rabbits (clinic only) – Michael Heaton, Heaton Rabbitry- Cuero, Tx
- Beef – TBA
- Swine (clinic only) – TBA
Early bird registration will be from October 1 – November 16. Regular registration will be from November 17 to day of show.
The first 100 pre-registered participants will receive a FREE Coastal Bend Classic cap.
For more information, please visit https://d114-h.tamu.edu/events-and-contests/coastal-bend-classic/ or follow our FACEBOOK event for a complete lineup of speakers & judges!