District 11 4-H is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Shooting Sports Coaches’ Training for Archery, Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun in Markham (Matagorda County) on December 8-9, 2018.
This training is open to any potential coaches across the state.
- Registration is open now on 4‐H Connect.
- Look for 2018 D11 Shooting Sports Coaches’ Training – December 8-9, 2018, Markham, TX.
- Registration will be open starting October 1 and closes November 21, 2018.
- Cost is $120.
- All County Extension Agents are able to register for free.
- Please see attached flyer and training information document for more details.
All participants must be ACTIVE volunteers in 4-H Connect. This includes passing the volunteer screening that is a part of the volunteer enrollment process.
- Registration includes program materials, lunch, dinner and other training supplies.
- Participants may only receive certification in ONE shooting discipline (archery, pistol, rifle, or shotgun) per training weekend.
- Lodging is on your own at this training. Various lodging options are available in and around Bay City. Please see website for more details.
- Tentative agenda, what to bring list, and release forms can be found on the website. More details will follow after registration.
- Event will begin at 8:00am on Saturday, December 8 and tentatively end at noon on Sunday, December 9, 2018.
Visit the website for further information:
Please forward this to interested coaches and post on your social media, webpages, blogs, and newsletters. Contact me with any questions.