Youth are needed to sing the National Anthem and recite pledges at Rodeo Austin before the Junior Shows as well as the Longhorn and Open/Youth Boer Goat Shows. Below is the information that is also included on the SignUpGenius link.
National Anthem – Youth will need to submit a video as those spots will be assigned. Email videos to Cory at email@example.com by February 3rd.
Listed below are opportunities for youth to volunteer to sing the national anthem and recite the American, Texas Pledges, the FFA motto and the 4-H Pledge at the shows for Rodeo Austin.
- Longhorn Show – Saturday, March 16th – Show starts at 9:00 am
- Market Lamb & Goat Show – Tuesday, March 19th – Show starts at 9:00 am
- Market Poultry Show – Wednesday, March 20th -Show starts at 11:00 am
- Open Boer Goat Show – Thursday, March 21st – Show starts at 9:00 am
- Barrow Show – Saturday, March 23rd – Show starts at 9:00 am
- Barrow Show – Sunday, March 24th – Show starts at 9:00 am
- Market Steer Show – Tuesday, March 26th – Show starts at 9:00 am
- Market Steer Show – Wednesday, March 27th – Show starts at 9:00 am
- Jr. Breeding Heifer Show – Friday, March 29th – Show starts at 9:00 am
- Jr. Breeding Heifer Show – Saturday, March 30th – Show starts at 9:00 am
For those interested in this leadership opportunity, please sign up using this online form. You will need to plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the species show in which you are volunteering. One parking and one gate pass will be provided for the youth who is volunteering (provided you do not already have any) and the passes will be mailed to the address provided. You WILL NEED to provide your address when signing up.
When you register, please select the option to use alternate name and in the “First Name” box , list the first and last name of the youth member. In the “last name” box, list the 4-H County or FFA Chapter in which the youth is a member.
If you would like to sing the national anthem, a video needs to be emailed to Cory by February 25th as those spots will be assigned.
If you have questions, please email Cory at Cory.firstname.lastname@example.org