District 11 Rifle Information is now posted here: http://d114-h.tamu.edu/events-and-contests/district-11-shooting-sports/
Registration will be available from April 1- April 20 for $20. Late Registration will be from April 21 – April 25 for an additional $25.
Registration will be on 4-H Connect: http://texas.4honline.com
Coaches will also email Jamie Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule lane times.
Leadership Lab information is now posted! Visit here for more info: http://d114-h.tamu.edu/events-and-contests/leadership-lab/
Registration is available from April 1 – June 3, 2016 for $165 for youth and adults.
Late Registration is available June 4 – June 10 for an additional $25.
The District 11 4-H program is pleased to announce the District 11 Photography contest information and rules. The D11 contest is open to Junior and Intermediate 4-H members only. Senior 4-H members will go directly to the state contest.
All information will be posted on the District 11 website: http://d114-h.tamu.edu/events-and-contests/photography/
Please note the registration dates have changed on 4-H Connect because 4-H Connect will be closed from February 20-29 for maintenance.
Registration will be from March 1 through March 13. Late Registration will be from March 14-18 for an additional $25.
The theme for this year will be 4-H, Ribbons, Awards, and Recognitions. It will focus on still life arrangements of 4-H awards, ribbons and recognition. The arrangement and positioning of items will be strongly evaluated, as well as, the quality of the photo. Photos should create emotion and have impact!
District 11 Spring Spectacular will be April 8-9, 2016 at Northside Baptist Church. All information can be found here: http://d114-h.tamu.edu/district-11-4-h-spring-spectacular/
District 11 4-H is pleased to announce the 2015-2016 District 11 Archery Match. Information is attached and can be found here: http://d114-h.tamu.edu/events-and-contests/district-11-shooting-sports/
The match will be held at Straight Arrow Archery in Victoria. Registration must be completed on 4-H Connect. Registration is $20 from November 10 – November 29. Late registration will be from November 30 – December 7 for an additional $25. Please pay close attention to the deadline.
2015 D11 Archery Rules
We’re pleased to announce the District 11 Shooting Sports Coaches’ Training held January 9-10 in Victoria, TX at the Victoria County 4-H Activity Center. Please see the attached information for details.
- The flyer is posted online here: http://d114-h.tamu.edu/events-and-contests/district-11-shooting-sports/
- Registration will be through 4-H Connect.
- Registration will be November 6 – December 18. Late registration is available for an additional $25 December 19 – January 4th.
- All volunteers must be ACTIVE to register in 4-H Connect.
- Registration fee is $120.
- Lodging is not provided, but here are a few suggestions.
- Hilton Garden Inn, 123 Huvar St, Victoria, TX 77904 (361) 573-0303
- Hampton Inn, 7006 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77904 (361) 573-9911
- La Quinta ( be sure to use your Texas 4-H Friends & Alumni discount here!) 7603 N Navarro St, Victoria , TX 77904(361) 572-3585
- Holiday Inn Express, 111 Huvar St, Victoria , TX 77904•(361) 575-1600
Order your District 11 Tshirt TODAY! The deadline to order is November 6!!!!
Order Here: http://store.cccreationsusa.com/district-11-4-h.html
Shirts will be delivered to county offices once the order is placed in Mid December.
The Corn Producers Association of Texas is proud to again sponsor two scholarships for its youth members. This year, CPAT will award one $1,000 scholarship in each of the following categories:
- High School junior or senior as of January 1, 2015
- Current college or university undergraduate student as of January 1, 2015
- Must be current CPAT youth member – Join NOW! (it’s just $20)
- Must attend/plan to attend a Texas college or university full-time
- Current CPAT and TCPB directors’ children are not eligible
The application deadline is November 27. The application can be found here: http://texascorn.org/learn-more/educational-resourcesscholarships/
If you have any questions, please direct them to Angie Martin (email@example.com)
Information for Junior Leadership Lab has been uploaded!!! Please join us in Rockport for an awesome adventure!!!
Information is now posted for District Roundup, District photography, District Fashion Show & an updated calendar!