District 11 is proud to offer all disciplines for Shooting Sports in the District.
All are county based programs you may participate in.
D11 Shooting Sports Coaches’ Training (Archery, Pistol, Rifle & Shotgun) – December 14-15, 2019
Location: Victoria County 4-H Activity Center, 259 Bachelor Dr, Victoria, TX 77904; Click here for map
Registration: 4-H Connect from TBD
Late Registration ($25 late fee assessed): TBD
Lodging is not provided, but here are some suggestions:
- Best Western Plus Inn & Suites – (979) 557-0678, 501 7th St, Bay City, TX
- La Quinta – (979) 523- 9095, 5300 7th St. Bay City TX
- Fairfield Inn & Suites – (979) 323-9191, 515 7th St, Bay City, TX
- Days Inn – (979) 266-0864, 407 7th St, Bay City, TX
- Hampton Inn & Suites – (979) 245-7100, 4617 7th St, Bay City, TX
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites – (979) 244-3333, 5618 7th St, Bay City, TX
D11 Shooting Sports Leader Meeting – August 25, 2019 at 2:00 pm, Victoria 4-H Activity Center, 259 Bachelor Dr., Victoria, TX (Map)
This meeting will be used to give a brief Shooting Sports update from the State and allow each discipline to break out and set individual schedules.
2019 District 11 Rifle Schedule:
*Registration varies for each match. Please check with each county as to registration guidelines.
State Shooting Sports Links
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/tx4hnaturalresources