The National 4-H Congress is the flagship event of the National 4-H program held annually at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. The 2019 National 4-H Congress will be held November 29-December 3, 2019, with travel on November 28th. The application process is open from April 1st to midnight on April 24th . The applications are on 4-H CONNECT . There is no fee to apply . Youth applicants MUST be in grades 9 – 12 at the time of the event. Selected applicants will be notified on April 30th. Interviews will be conducted during Texas 4-H Roundup on June 11th in College Station.
Once the delegation is selected, the participation fee is $1,600 which cover:
The following items are included in the registration fee:
- Congress Registration (includes most meals)
- Airline Ticket
- States Lunch
- State Photograph
- Trading Pins
- Evening refreshments/snacks
- Ground transportation in Atlanta
- Educational Tour
Not included in the cost:
- Transportation to and from the airport the delegation will be leaving from.
- Spending money for souvenirs.
- Meals during travel to and from Atlanta, GA.
For more information, please see National Congress Information Packet.