The District Judging Contests will be on the following dates at the locations listed below:
- District Dairy and Wool participants must submit names by February 15, 2019 to the District Office. There will be no additional registration fee. Dairy teams will give the team registration form to Charles Seely the day of contest.
- District Horse Judging contestants must register on 4-H CONNECT by midnight on March 8, 2019.
- All other contests (Livestock, Meats, and Soil) must register via 4-H CONNECT by March 29, 2019.
- An entry fee of $10.00 per INDIVIDUAL will be charged for Livestock, Meats and Soil Judging Contests.
- Teams will NOT be designated on 4-H CONNECT. All participants will sign up as individuals for their particular contest. Team designations will be made at registration on the day of the contest.
- D11 Horse Judging will be in College Station at Multi-District Horse Judging.
For further information, visit the District 11 Multi-District Judging website or the District 11 Horse Judging website.